Monday, May 20, 2013


I have 4 perspectives,one is about a scientists that study poaching they are is other one is the government`s tyring to make laws about poaching so more animals don`t become endangered.But some poachers are in a local area and those are the most dangers because they sometimes they do most of the killing of animals.I also have a poachers point of view he said,"I never thought about the animals becoming extinct,I don`t care if their dying, if it for money."(video:Poaching animals in Africa)

I disagree with the poacher because they don't realise how much of the animals are being killed every year.Also I saw the video about a scientist that said,"More local people are killing most of the animals",and I agree with them because I thought about it and I said to myself,and I said,"Well if people are closer to the animals it would be likely that the people kill them more in a local area.
Scantiest think that if we don't do anything soon then the animals will become extinct.But rangers and other people are protecting animals all day with out a signal break. 

1 comment:

  1. Ilike that you digagree about killing animals. Because I agree with you.

    ReplyDelete